Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Vines

halo. numpang menuh-menuhin lagi yak...

Woke up at 11.20am. Somehow I always woke up at that time of day these past days. I skipped breakfast, and ate lunch instead. Oh, I had bread for my lunch. hehe. I was starving at about 2pm, so I was thinking to go out and find something to eat (nobody's cooking at home, mom and dad are on honeymoon) until suddenly it rained. Sucks. I waited for about half an hour and it stopped, so I prepared right away. And then it rained. again. Hard. Yet only for 15 seconds, can you believe that. Fifteen seconds flat. I went out, and it rained again. Harder, longer. I'm so owned. "Man global warming sucks," I thought.

Around 6 pm, the rain stopped, and I quickly grabbed my bike and dashed around, and guessed what, the destination I was going, was flooded. Wow. Great. I don't care, I kept going, and the only thing I found was a small booth selling kebab. Okay, so I bought 4 and rushed home. I ate 'em, wow it was fantastic. It felt like being reborn, bla bla bla. 

I spent the rest of the day sitting in front of my computer screen, chatting with my friends on facebook. No, I didn't play Farmville. And one of my friends Aryo asked me to join his band, filling the bassist position. They said they play Nirvana, The Vines and stuff. I like'em (but I've never heard of The Vines that time. yes, that's lame), but I never played a bass before, so I humbly refused. Sorry Aryo. But that was the first time someone ever asked me to join a band. That's kinda relieving, but maybe it's just me.

Oh yeah, and I just broke up with my girlfriend. She was such a nice girl. We'd lost contact like about ten days, and it happened. She didn't get mad, as it ended up more like an agreement. I hope she finds a much better man.

And ever since Aryo gave me a link on youtube showing The Vines - Get Free, I kept listening to their other songs. I like that. Instant cool. I watched one of the vids, winning days over and over, like about 30 times or so. Its good.

Sorry for the English. Still practicing. kinda

4 comments:

  1. ciee yang bassist. hahaha
    eh,eh, sendal gue masih di elu kan yaa? sengsara nih gak bisa ke indomaret, gak ada sendal jepit.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oouuuooo i just can't believe, both of you ain't together...
    Baby-Justin Bieber

    Hadeh hadeh. Gagal gue jadi mak comblang kayaknya. huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. kok... kok... cara putusnya mirip?? :O too bad you broke-up. that's too bad, seriously.

    YOUR ENGLISH IS GOOD BAGAS OH-EM-JI!!!

    gulp. sejujurnya, gw gak pernah membiarkan background lo loading, jadi baru sekarang gw liat background image lo. mantaf -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha senasib ya berempat.

    Thank you :) selow girl :p

    hahaha makasih juga. ini coret-coretan gw sendiri lho haha (pamer). Sering-sering mampir ya hehe

    ReplyDelete